80 Latest Office & Work Outfits Ideas for Women #ideas #latest #office #outfits #women
Salwar kameez is considered the first choice when talking about Indian garments for ladies. This outfit is worn all year round with variation in fabric quality and design as needed. These clothes are loved and admired by women of all age groups. The basic reason why these clothes are so loved has a lot to do with their lovely style, pure comfort and complete adaptability.
One of the main misconceptions when it comes to buying clothes to weather the cold weather in style is that winter clothes are bulky. But with the ever-growing quality of garments and trends, this is no longer the case. Salwar kameez is a versatile garment that is comfortable to wear during all seasons, especially during winters as it keeps warm and offers utmost comfort, whether at home or outside. There is a wide range of fabulous styles and patterns of winter salwar kameez available in the market for those who want to add some of these timeless creations to their wardrobe.
Winter salwar suits are designed with materials that help keep warm and keep the wearer cozy and warm all day and night. Some of the most popular fabrics used in winter collections are:
- Wool: This fabric is available in a wide variety and is usually classified as virgin, mixed, cashmere, loden and melton. It gives the wearer a lot of warmth and looks extremely graceful in deep colors, which also compensates the weight of the material.
- Silk: This fabric is a good choice for winters as it comes with isothermal properties. It retains heat and provides heat to the body.
- Velvet and satin: These fabrics are used in a mix of design and style that carries winter.
- Knitted fabrics: In addition to the above, knitted fabrics are rougher and thicker and are widely used in winter collections by salwar kameez.
Below are some of the hot favorites this season that will definitely add a new zing to your existing winter collection. Let's take a look:
- Gold and red casual wear designer Bhagalpuri Silk Salwar suit: This outfit has a heavenly look and comes in an impressive golden and red mishmash. Kameez has a printed neckline with a printed edge on the cuffs. Salwar, made from Bhagalpuri silk, gives the wearer extra elegance and comfort. This ensemble can be complemented by a quinone dupatta, which boasts shades of red and gold.
- Beige and Red Bhagalpuri Silk Unstitched Designer Casual Wear Salwar Kameez: Designed in contrasting shades of beige and red, this is a trendy unadorned designer Bhagalpuri silk salwar kameez who has intricate work on the sleeves, the front as well as the back panels. Collaborating with palazzo pants and a stylish pair of earrings will create a magnificent look.
- Green cotton silk Salwar suit with embroidered short jacket and multicolored Dupatta: This graceful upholstery has a cotton silk top printed with black stripes, which is combined with half-stitched embroidered jacket. The jacket is free to fit according to the size of the wearer. Salwar is made with cotton fabric in combination with satin chiffon dupatta.
- Olive and Red Casual Wear Pashmina Salwar Costume Dress Material: This costume has an elegant look with red and olive flower print where the top has an embroidered neckline, which has merged with a beautiful Pashmina olive green salwar.
- Beige and Indigo Blue Chanderi Unstitched Women Embroidered Salwar Kameez: This is a designer piece that flattens twin shades of indigo and beige. The necklace is embroidered, which covers the entire front panel with cut work strips. A cotton salwar and chiffon dupatta with indigo and pink patterns add absolute elegance to this outfit.